Data as of 11/9/2014
- Insured by LCPS system in 1931 as a “colored” school in the Broad Run District. Source: LCPS Staff. (1924-1936). Insurance Record. Purcellville: LCPS. (Found in LCPS Records Office, Round Hill. Black Book with Red Spine and Corners) Page 45.
3) Closures and Openings
- 1924: The County School Board voted to close Little River for the 1924/25 Academic Year. Source: Emerick, Ruth. M. (1924). Minutes of the County School Board Meeting for March 17, 1924. Purcellville: LCPS.
Edited by Larry W. Roeder, Jr., MS 703 867 2056. South Riding, Virginia (c) 11/11/ 2014