Photo taken in 1940 by Thomas E. Sims, Jr., Special Agent, Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
An ordinary joisted, one story, brick building, detached, with metal roof, on concrete foundation, built in 1939. This building contained four class rooms in 1940, and two small rooms, as well as a small basement. It was lit by electricity, heated by a low pressure steam heating plant. It was also furnished with water and equipped with the usual plumbing fixtures necessary to the occupancy. In 1940, the building was considered modern and in excellent condition. Insured value was $25,000.
Photo taken by Larry Roeder, September, 2017 (shows front of building), which has been expanded.
Photo taken by Larry Roeder, September, 2017 (show rear parking lot of building)
Photo taken by Larry Roeder, September, 2017 (playground, right side of building)