Photos above from 1940. It would appear that the building sporting a balcony. According to the insurance records from 1940, the structure was a one story, detached, frame building with composition roof, on concrete foundation. It was built in 1922 and contained four class room, a library and a small basement. It was lit by electricity and heated by a low pressure steam heating plant. The building was also furnished with water and equipped with the usual plumbing fixtures necessary to the occupancy. The size was approximately 51′ x 57.5′ and in 1940 was in good condition, therefore insured for $8,000.