Lucketts photo taken in 1940.
Built in 1916, with additions in 1921 and 1928. This was an ordinary joisted, one and two story, detached frame building with metal roof on concrete foundation. The building consisted of eight room and an auditorium. It was lit by electricity and heated by a low pressure heating plant. It was also furnished with water and equipped with the usual plumbing fixtures necessary to the occupancy.
The two story portion of the building was approximately 25.5′ x 50′ with two one story additions. One addition was 25.5′ x 20′ approximately and the other one story addition was approximately 54′ x 90′. The later addition was attached to the main structure by a passage way of 10′ x 15′. In 1940, the structure was considered in good condition and insured for $18,000.
Grades 8 to 11 were taught from 1917 to 1938.
Grades 1 to 7 were taught from 1917 to 1965.