Compare with Middleburg Colored School
Photo taken in 1940, as part of insurance study.
An ordinary joisted, one story, detached brick building with metal roof, on stone and concrete foundation, built in 1915, with an addition in 1927. The building contained six rooms and an auditorium. It was lit with electricity and heated by a low pressure steam heating plant. It was also furnished with water and equipped with usual plumbing fixtures necessary to the occupancy. As of 1940, it was considered modern and in good condition. Insurance value was $15,000.