Picture above of Waterford Auditorium was taken in 1940. Built in 1924, this was an ordinary joisted, one story, frame building on stone foundation, with metal roof. The school building contained one room and was approximately 60′ x 47′. It was lit by electricity and heated by stoves, the flues to which were of standard construction. The school was situated about 14 feet from the Waterford School building. In 1940, the condition was judged excellent and insured for $5,000.
Picture above of Waterford School was taken in 1940. Built in 1914, the building was an ordinary joisted, two story, frame building with metal roof, on stone foundation. It contained four class rooms and two small rooms. It was also lit by electricity and heated by stoves, the flues to which were of standard construction. In 1940, the building was in good condition. It was approximately 37.5’x 49′ and located 14 feet south of the Waterford Auditorium. it was also insured for $7500.