Paper Term Reports are in Edwin Washington Archives. Emerick White 1924/25 to 1968/69 in 6.3.2 Box 4.
Building was erected in 1920, to replace Waters Schools. See Emerick in 6.6 Student Enrollment Cards\EnrollmentCardsAll\School White Records\E.
At a meeting of the School Board on Feb 28, 1940, it was resolved to close the school and transport children to Hillsboro. Source: EWP 8.1 Loudoun County School Budget for Fiscal Year starting July 1, 1940, Pg 29.